Need a Job?
Seeking Employment? Call us at +61 86137070217
Are you a new migrant looking for work in Australia?
Employ Migrants Program helps new migrants who:
1. Are unemployed or underemployed, to secure employment that is commensurate with their qualifications, skills and experience.
2. Require guidance in relation to job searching, professional networking and mentoring opportunities.
3. Need assistance in securing local work experience.
4. Require linking with professional networks in their industry e.g. mining, oil and gas, general practitioner, accounting, health and safety, IT, nursing, pharmacy, finance, legal etc.
If this sounds like you, then Employ Migrants could be the solution you are looking for to help you find work that matches your knowledge, skills and experience.
How does the Program work?
A career consultant will work with each client individually to help them reach their goals. Services include:
Career assessment and Planning
1. Assessment of your skills and background to identify the right career for you
2. Development of a personalized employment action plan to guide you with your job search
Advice on possible skill-upgrading opportunities (i.e., courses, memberships, licensing and certification fees)
Job leads and employment opportunities
Connect with employers and professionals to obtain insight on industry opportunities
Receive pre-employment coaching and support to help improve your communication, interviewing, networking and jobs search skills
How much does it cost?
This is a FEE for service program to help skilled migrants find work solutions in Australia.